CE Credit – 4 Hours
This content provides a comprehensive course on the nutritional needs of the elderly which includes science of food nutrients, nutritional status assessment, risks and prevention of malnutrition.
After completing this module, the student will be able to:
1. Identify principles of nutrition.
2. Describe physiologic need for nutrients.
3. Recognize factors that lead to variations in diet.
4. Discuss contributory factors and remedies to address age related dietary
5. Demonstrate care for residents who have an inability to obtain adequate
nutrition or fluid independently.
6. Describe measures that promote infection prevention
CLICK TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR
|Elderly Nutrition Quiz||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.