Pressure Ulcer Care for Health Providers
*For CEU verification, ALL Health Professionals should create an account first.We apologize for the inconvenience. Being Vigilant is a critical skill required when you’re taking care of patients with or...
LVN Academy CategoryOnline Courses
BRN & BVNPT Certificate
About this course:
*For CEU verification, ALL Health Professionals should create an account first.We apologize for the inconvenience.
Being Vigilant is a critical skill required when you’re taking care of patients with or at risk for pressure ulcers. And if you are looking for ways on how to deal with pressure ulcers, this course will expand your knowledge on assessing and detecting pressure ulcers risks and formation for better patient care.
When the student has finished the Pressure Ulcer module, he/she will be able to:
1. Correctly identify a definition of pressure ulcer.
2. Correctly identify the basic cause of pressure ulcers.
3. Identify three specific causes that contribute to the development of pressure ulcers.
4. Correctly identify three factors that increase the risk of developing pressure ulcers.
5. Identify a specific medical condition that increases the risk of developing pressure ulcer
About the Instructor:
- First Name:Olympia
- Last Name:Resol: RN, MPH, CRNI
Millennial Nurses Job Satisfaction & Professional Practice Environment
I have reviewed and completed the entire e-learning. Credit for completing this e-learning can only be claimed one time per each participant. I am certifying by agreeing to the terms that this is not to be awarded to another person other than myself.