Infection Control: COVID-19
Description: 1. At the end of this course, the student should be able to: 2. Know the basic facts about COVID-19; 3. Understand how COVID-19 spreads; 4. Explain how to...
BRN & BVNPT Certificate
About this course:
Take this Course
1. At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
2. Know the basic facts about COVID-19;
3. Understand how COVID-19 spreads;
4. Explain how to protect oneself from COVID-19;
5. Know how to handle face masks and PPEs, and understand their importance;
6. Obtain the perspective of a healthcare personnel (HCP) on the front lines;
7. Understand signs and symptoms, and how testing takes place;
8. Demonstrate how to take care of COVID-19 patients (critical and non-critical);
9. And lastly, learn what COVID-19 pneumonia is.
About the Instructor:
- First Name:Olympia
- Last Name:Resol: RN, MPH, CRNI
Millennial Nurses Job Satisfaction & Professional Practice Environment
I have reviewed and completed the entire e-learning. Credit for completing this e-learning can only be claimed one time per each participant. I am certifying by agreeing to the terms that this is not to be awarded to another person other than myself.
2 Replies to “Infection Control: COVID-19”
I Would like to know when this course starts.
Thanks and regards,
The course is already available and can be taken anytime.