Take this Course
*For CEU verification, ALL Health Professionals should create an account first.We apologize for the inconvenience.
Written by a WOCN and designed for RNs, LVNs, RTs and CNAs, this online class is for the understanding of the prevalence and proper evidenced-based care of Ostomies.
Upon completion of this course, the student is expected to:
1. Define ostomy surgery.
2. Enumerate conditions that may require ostomy surgery.
3. Identify different type of stoma and their location.
4. Demonstrate accordingly the basic pouching method.
5. Perform proper ostomy care.
This course has been certified by or provided by the following Certified Organization/s:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
7.25 Hours – Reference: 54-14
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CBRN)
4 Hours – Reference: CEP# 15273
- Florida Board of Nursing
4 Hours – Exam Pass Rate: 70 – Reference: 20-428687